Getting Started with Live Streaming
Step 1: Download & install the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder software
Using Flash Media Live Encoder you can capture audio/video from any device connected to your computer and broadcast it live using your CWM streaming account.
Download for Windows | Download for Mac OS
If the above links do not work you can always download this software directly from Adobe by visiting: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=fmle3
Once you have installed Flash Media Live Encoder, connect your video source (e.g. webcam) to the computer and launch Flash Media Live Encoder software. Flash Media Live Encoder should detect any video and audio devices connected to your computer.
Step 2: Download a pre-configured streaming profile
- Login to your CWM Control Panel and click 'Stream Settings'.
- Under the 'Your Encoder Settings' section look for links for pre-configured profiles. Choose a profile that suits your needs and download it to your desktop.
Step 3: Open the profile from within the program and start streaming
- Launch the Adobe Flash Media Encoder program.
- Choose 'File' then 'Open Profile' and select the Profile you downloaded in Step 2.
- Click 'START' to begin streaming live.